Online discussion series on ‘What’s needed to drive change in suicide prevention?’ NSPA member events – September to November
Online discussion for NSPA members.
As part of our WSPD 2023 campaign: Reflecting on the past, to drive change for the future, our online discussions from September through to November will be bringing together NSPA members from different sectors and professions, including those with lived experience, to talk about where we go next in suicide prevention.
With the new strategy now published, we are hosting a series of online discussions, asking NSPA members what’s needed to deliver on the areas for action. How can we build on what’s been done and bring about meaningful change?
For this topic, we are running a series of events, bookable by clicking the links below:
– 12 September, 10am – 11am – Local authority public health teams: those with responsibility for local suicide prevention
– 28 September, 11am – 12pm – Voluntary, community and social enterprise sector
– 5th October, 2pm – 3pm – Local authority public health teams: those with responsibility for local suicide prevention
– 19 October, 1pm – 2pm – Research: those working in academia or other settings, involved in suicide prevention research
– 9 November, 1.30pm – 2.30pm – Open session: for anyone committed to playing their part in reducing suicides