Suicide Bereavement: Thinking Out of the Box!
About the event
Suicide Bereavement UK’s 10th International Conference
The conference will
– combine science, lived-experience, practice-based experience and the Arts throughout the day
– discuss issues around suicide bereavement across the lifespan
– challenge and equally motivate you
– provide an opportunity to meet with like-minded people and experts in the field
– inform you of findings from research, that will be presented for the first time
Ultimately encourage you to consider thinking out of the box, when engaging with this hard to reach and difficult to engage population.
For more information and to register click here.
- Date: 23rd September 2021
- Time: 9am – 4.30pm
- Location: Mercure Piccadilly Hotel, Manchester, UK