NSPA Conference 2022 FAQs
Our annual conference will be held on Thursday 27th January 2022, online. To help you with planning and booking, and to make the day go more smoothly we have put together some FAQs, if you can’t find the answer you are looking for here, please do email us at email@example.com.
Frequently asked questions
- Why have you decided to move the Conference to online only?
We have taken the decision to move the conference entirely online due to increasing concerns about Covid, we want to keep delegates and staff safe, the decision was taken by the event staff and the NSPA Steering Group
- Where can I find the full conference programme?
The programme is available on our website here.
- Can my organisation pay by invoice?
If you are unable to pay by card or require an invoice before making payment this is not a problem. You should go to ‘checkout’ as normal which will take you to the registration information page. When completing the form if you scroll down to the payment section one of the options under ‘payment method’ includes ‘pay by invoice’. If you select this, it will circumvent the card payment process and we will contact you separately to get an invoice raised.
- How do I get a discount code for conference?
- Organisational members of the NSPA receive two discounted tickets for conference, the details of which are sent to the ‘Lead contact’. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t know who your Lead contact is
- Individual members get one discounted ticket, and are sent their unique code
- If you are not a member you can join here
- I have forgotten my discount code, what do I do?
Please email us your full name and the name of your organisation (if you are an organisational member) and we will resend your code.
- I have bought my ticket without using my discount code in error can you refund me the difference?
Yes, please email us your full name and the name of your organisation (if you are an organisational member) and we will refund the card your ticket was purchased on. If you have selected to pay by invoice if you let us know we can amend your invoice amount.
- Is there emotional support at the conference?
There will be online support available on the day, and a calm video to watch for those who would appreciate a break from the event, whether or not they would like emotional support.
- When will I receive my event login details?
These will be emailed to all attendees a week before the conference; the email will include all joining instructions. We encourage all attendees to log on to the conference platform before the day of the conference to familiarise themselves with it.
- Do I need access to any other programmes to participate?
Yes, online workshops will run on Microsoft Teams so please ensure you can access this via your computer.