Case studies: how organisations have responded to Covid-19
Throughout Covid-19, the NSPA has been holding online discussions around suicide prevention and bereavement support, bringing together people from public health, the NHS, charities and businesses to share their challenges and ideas (summaries of these discussions are below). We have learned a lot, and have now created a range of resources and case studies exploring in more detail how organisations have responded to Covid-19 and continued to deliver their work reaching and supporting people.
1. Staff well-being and support: NHS Business Services Authority
2. Adapting Services and support: Redcar and Cleveland Mind
3. Training Online: STORM Skills Training
4. Providing Peer Support: Bipolar UK
5. Speak Their Name – creative peer support: Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Partnership Suicide Prevention Programme